The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has always stood by the students and strived to address their concerns from time to time. Considering the dynamic global scenario, ICAI has taken proactive and exemplary initiatives to facilitate best resources, catering to learning needs of its students, be it regarding publications, online lectures, webcasts or mentoring sessions.
• ICAI has introduced objective assessment for selected papers at the Intermediate and final levels, wherein 30% of the questions will be MCQs based carrying 1 or 2 marks from May, 2019 Examination.
• Digital Evaluation has been introduced to improve the quality of evaluation of the answer books
• Students registered in the IPCC have been given two more attempts after May, 2019 to clear the papers under the old scheme.
• A Pilot Project of Centralized evaluation of one paper at the Final level of November, 2018 exam
• Live Virtual Classes (LVC) & Reduction of Fee by 50%
• Revamping of Reading Rooms & Upgradation of ITT Labs
• “Virtual ICAI” portal is being created for benefit of the students in the form of Students’ Life Cycle Portal.