The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Direct Tax Committee has entered into an arrangement with with Wolters Kluwer (India) Private Limited (WKIPL), a reputed and a well- known publisher to provide access of their contents at concessional price to the members of the Institute.The tie up will enable the members to keep pace with the latest developments in direct taxes, which in turn would enable them to discharge their functions in a more effective manner.
The contents of WKIPL online product namely Direct Taxes Online (DTOL) on its website www.dt.cchtaxonline.com will be offered at concessional price of Rs. 6000/- (plus taxes) against the market price of Rs. 11,500/-
The online product offers host of features mentioned below:
• 88,000+ cases including recent judgments, covering almost all the cases reported by leading journals.
• Commentaries on Direct Taxes and on Tax Audit
• Complete Acts/ Rules/ Legislations, Allied Laws, DTAAs & Up-to-Date Circulars, Notifications & other releases by CBDT
• Transfer Pricing case module with issue and sub-issue wise categorization
• Ready Reckoner with quick access to tax information such as tax rates, due dates, etc.
The link of the said arrangement will be made available to the members shortly.
The validity of the said tie up will be on or before 31st December, 2019.