ICAI through its Committee for Professional Accountants in Business & Industry is organising one-day Workshop on “Food Processing Industry” on “23rd June 2018” in Mumbai.
The programme will be hosted by WIRC of ICAI. This workshop will be giving an insight of the Food Processing Sector, its policies, growth potentials of this sector, employment opportunities, and challenges faced of the industry.
There will be technical sessions on topics like:
- Background of this Sector, understanding the Policy initiatives taken by and overall objective of the Government of positioning India as the ‘Food Basket’ to the world;
- Survey Reports on growth potentials of this sector towards employment creation and skill development; how to overcome other major challenges recorded in those reports
- To explore ways and means to improve productivity of this sector thereby fulfilling the expectation of the government in achieving its true goal of sustainable development
- Fund raising with an eye on low cost capital, working capital management, cost monitoring and evaluation techniques, collaboration with overseas operators to gain cost competitiveness
- Practical challenges usually face by MSME to compete with established entities & MNCs, enabling provisions open to MSME and possible benefits after getting listed on SME Exchange
- Financial Reporting Requirements, Good governance Mechanisms and Discussion on Tax related issues of this sector
For Registration & details please visit :